We’re very excited to see you in class!
Here is what to expect:
- Masks are mandatory but can be removed during training on your designated mat as long as recommended social distance is maintained.
- Temperature check with no contact forehead thermometer will be administered before you will be allowed to participate.
- Brief CDC symptom/health questionnaire must be completed upon check in.
- All you’ll really need is a small amount of open floor space (6ft x 6ft is plenty) and some form of padding to move on. A soft carpeted area will work fine.
- Wear comfortable workout attire. A t-shirt or rashguard that covers your shoulders is recommended.
- We are so confident you will make measurable progress, that each time you attend a virtual session, and complete the entire class, we will be pulling your attendance card and issuing full credit for your participation!
Schedule your free trial today!